Samsung May Release Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus in February 2018
Samsung is a leading brand in the market of Android devices and of course a strong competitor of Apple Inc. After the great success of Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 plus, now Samsung is going to unveil its latest flagship smartphone Galaxy S9 & Galaxy S9 Plus in February 2018 and may launch it as early as March.
Samsung Galaxy S9 Rumored Highlights
- Reportedly, it’s quite similar to Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus but it will contain some new required upgraded features such as hardware improvements, better camera features and more. In addition, it may also acquire improved iris scanner and stereo system and more efficient battery.
- Frame around display device (bezels) could be smaller than Galaxy S8 and even screen-to-body ratio of S9 may be around 90%.
- Perhaps, Galaxy S9 will shoot slow-motion video.
- Some camera specifications are:
- 1,000 fps video recording
- 3D face scanner
- Single lens camera
Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus will definitely compete Apple’s top-of-the-line iPhone X. Let’s wait for the official announcement of Samsung to confirm the exact schedule of releasing Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus.
Stay tuned to us for more updates about Android and iOS devices.