Why Windows 10 is not Connecting to the Internet? SOLUTIONS
How to solve internet connectivity issue in windows 10 Plus Solution's for troubleshooting internet network connectivity
There are many reasons That Why windows 10 is not connecting to the internet problem in a computer that using Microsoft windows 10.
This problem can be caused by a modem cable failure and be Blocking by firewalls and antivirus software, and yes network adapter drivers, or even your own internet service provider “ISP” Problem.
And if you are one of those who are facing this problem we suggest that you continue reading this article to resolve the issue.
The first thing you need to do is make a wireless network report when you are facing an internet connection problem
Because the main cause of many problems starts from here, to do this task, go to the search box in the taskbar of your computer and type the phrase Command prompt when windows 10 quick search find the Command prompt Right click on that and select the option Run as Administrator.
Next in your command prompt type the phrase ‘netswlan show wlanreport” by doing this, an HTML file will be created and you can open that in your browser.
Read the HTML File and also, make sure that the connection problem is not related to your modem or Internet service provider “IPS”. If none of these factors were relevant to the problem, follow the steps below.
Once Again go to the search box in the taskbar of your computer and type the phrase Command prompt when windows 10 quick search find the Command prompt Right click on that and select the option Run as Administrator next in your command prompt type the phrase “ipconfig”, Find the IP address next to the Default gateway statement and Note the IP address.
Next In the command line, type “ping” Your Default Gateway IP Address and press Enter. You should see a result similar to the image below,
If you see the above result, but you still cannot connect to the internet, it’s probably a problem with your modem or internet services provider “IPS”
If you are still on Windows 8, we Suggest you Upgrade to windows 10
So what we have to do next Thay Why windows 10 is not connecting to the internet follow the steps To solve this problem
1. Keep your Network adapter up-to date
Sometimes an Internet connection problem can be caused by the incompatibility of your network adapter driver. Follow these steps to make sure your Adapter driver is up-to-date,
- Type “Device Manager” in the search box.
- Select a network adapter.
- Right, click on network adapter > Update Driver Software > Select Search Automatically for updated driver.
- Once your updated driver is updated, restart your computer once.
If you cannot find the new driver update automatically, go to your network adapter manufacturer’s website and download the latest available driver. And follow the steps above just in place of Search Automatically Select > Browse my Computer for Driver Software and Select the Downloaded file and click Next.
2. Return to the previous version of your network adapter
Sometimes installing an older version of the driver may also help resolve the connection issue.
- In the search box, type Device Manager and select it.
- Select the network adapter and then choose the network adapter name.
- Right-click the network adapter name and select Properties.
- Then select Driver and then roll back driver. Now follow the queries and complete the process.
- Restart your computer after rolling back to the Previous version of it
3. Use the Network Troubleshooter Tool
Another way to resolve general Internet connectivity problems is to use the Windows network troubleshooter.
- In the search box on the toolbar, type Network troubleshooter, and then select Identify and repair network problems.
- Perform the recommended steps in the troubleshooter and see if the problem resolves.
- If this does not fix your problem, reset the TCP / IP section, retrieve the URL, and finally disable and reset the DNS client resolver cache. You must run these commands in the command prompt of the windows. So open the command prompt with the admin privilege level and run the following commands in sequence:
- Type the netshwinsock reset command and press the enter key.
- Type the netsh int ip reset command and press Enter.
- Type the ipconfig / release command and press Enter.
- Type the ipconfig / renew command and press Enter.
- Type the command ipconfig / flushdns and press Enter.
4. Disable Your Computer Firewall
Sometimes firewalls may prevent connection. Disable them and see if the problem is resolved.
- Open the command prompt with the admin privilege level.
- In the command line, type “advfirewall set allprofiles state off” and press Enter.
- Now open your web browser and see if you can access the internet.
- To enable the firewall software on the command line.
- type netsh advfirewall set allprofiles state on and press the enter key.
5. Disable your Antiviruses
- In the search bar, type System and security, and then select Review your computer’s status and resolve issues.
- Select the arrow next to Security.
- Check the anti-virus documentation and turn it off.
6. Uninstall the Network Adapter Driver
Another way to fix this is to uninstall the network adapter driver, but do not forget to make a backup before doing this.
- In the search bar, type Device Manager and select it.
- In this window, you will see the name of your network adapter
- Right-click on the network adapter and select Properties > Driver > uninstall the device. Then click OK to confirm the process. In the end, if you are asked to restart your computer, do it.
7. Use Network Reset
Use Network Reset as the latest attempt to resolve the network connection issue to reinstall network devices.
But make sure that to use network reset, your Windows 10 should be 1607 version.
- From Start > Settings > Network & Internet > Status Select > Network reset.
- Select Reset now and then click yes to confirm the process. Wait a while until the computer restarts
Thanks for being a part of our community we hope that this article solves your problem
If you need to know How to reset Windows 10 Password Read This Post By TechSolutionTip