SEO is short for search engine optimization. Search engine optimization is a methodology of strategies, techniques, and tactics used to increase the number of visitors to a website by obtaining a high-ranking placement in the search results page of a search engine (SERP) — including Google, Bing, Yahoo, and other search engines.
Sometimes SEO is called SEO Copywriting because most of the Techniques that are used to improve the website rank for the search Engin, is called to its text on content on the site.
- All the purpose of SEO is used for optimizing web pages for search engines.
- SEO is the process of Designing and Development of the website to rank well in search Engines.
- it is used to improve the amount and quality of traffic to a website from search engines.
- SEO is the art of ranking in search engines.
- SEO is a subset of search engine marketing.
- SEO Marketing Mean understanding how search algorithms works and what’s recognition that Internet users search for.
If you want to some simple tasks of SEO, it’s Essential to be familiar with how search engines works, and you should know that which items are important to SEO
How do search engines work?
Search engines are to provide search results for the internet users who search any something over the internet.
- Crawling is the process of fetching all web pages linked to a Web site. This process uses a software called crawler or spider. Google crawler, is called Googlebot.
- Indexing is the process of creating an index for all the index pages, are fetched and stored and maintained in a very large database to be used in the future. In other words, the process of indexing the one hand, identify words and phrases that describe the page and assigning keywords found on the other side of the page.
- Processing: When a search request comes to search engine, the search engine processes it. In fact, search engine compares all the indexed pages in the database.
- Relevancy: Since there may be more than one page containing a search string, so the search engine began to calculate the relevance of each page with the search string.
- the latest steps that a search engine does, it goes for the best matches result that a visitor search about and display information on a browser.
Search engines such as Google and Yahoo update relevancy algorithms more than 10 times a month. When you see changes to your site’s PageRank its algorithm changes or something out of your control.
Note: Although the working method of search engines are the same, minor changes in the search engine relevancy algorithms, leading to good changes in the relevant results.
People also ask
How does an SEO work?
How does the search engine work?
How do you do an SEO?
How do you use SEO?