Since all of us do not want to get our Wi-Fi passwords hacked, therefore we make them quite complicated. And why not? Why should someone else use our Wi-Fi when we pay for it. However, there are times when you must Share WiFi Password on Your iPhone with friends or relatives. But what if you forget your password at such times and are left looking like an embarrassed miser to your friend.
Now with the evolution of iOS 11, you will not have to face this situation again. Among all the cool and exciting features, iOS 11 has provided us an all-new feature using which sharing our WI-FI password is tremendously easy.
So, without further ado let’s find out how to use this feature.
You May Also Like:
- Best iPhone Cleaning Apps – Top 10 Best iPhone Cleaner Apps of 2018
- iOS 11 is Causing Battery Life How to Fix iOS 11 Battery Life Problems
- How to Correctly Backup iPhone Notes on Windows and Mac
- How to Block Websites in Safari on iPhone and iPad in iOS 10
- How to use your iPhone as WiFi Device Personal Hotspot
- How to Software IOS Devices iPhone & iPad with iTunes Step by Step
- How to Correctly Transfer Android Mobile Data to iPhone iOS Device
How to Share WiFi Password on Your iPhone:
To get the things started first enable WIFI and Bluetooth on both the devices i.e. the one which is sharing and the other which is the receiver.
- Tap on Setting app to launch it and then tap on Wi-Fi.
- Now from all the available list of WI-FI network tap the one which you wish to join.
- Now hold your iOS device next to the one which contains the password. (Since it uses the Bluetooth to share the password, therefore it is not necessary that both the devices should be in contact with each other). Within a second or two the device with the password will receive a prompt to share the password. Since you wish to share the password tap on Send Password. The moment you tap on Send Password the very same moment it will be shared with the other device.
Things to take care of:
Though this complete process is quite easy however there are few things which you need to take care of:
- Both the iOS device should have the latest version of iOS installed i.e. iOS 11.
- Bluetooth must be turned on both iOS devices. The user will need to be in your contacts list.
- Last but not least the device which is sharing the Wi-Fi password needs to be connected to the Wi-Fi network.
Undoubtedly this is one of the greatest feature introduced with iOS 11, which can make the sharing of passwords an ease. Now no more remembering or searching those complicated passwords, just a tap and the password will be shared instantly.