How to Use Google Maps Address Correctly on Website?
There are too many Post and Guides related how to use google maps address correctly in a website. But most of them are not working fine or too complicated.
Use Google Maps Address Correctly
Let’s fix this issue simply as installing a simple WordPress plugin. Just follow the below step S guide to use Google map address correctly in your website without Hiring any web designer and developer expert.
Use Google Maps Address Correctly in a Website
On your website, you can embed a map, Street View image, driving directions, or search for your website or blog. You can share a location or map with others over email, Google+, Facebook, Twitter, or text using this method.
- Login to your website and install API Key for Google Maps plugin from Plugins section’s of your website and activate it.
- Select the Google API Key from WordPress settings and click Generate API Key button or click on click here the link to get a Google maps API Key.
- You must be login to your Google account in order to generate API Key. Here We just generate API key using Gmail Account.
- Create a new project or select the created project. I have chosen A project then click ENABLE API.
Everything is ready, click API Console on the below screenshot to change the API Key security.
- Change the key restriction for your website only and add the address of your website on the Bottom then click Save to apply the changes.
6. Now, copy the API key from Google API Key manager and past it on the Google Maps API Key WordPress Dashboard and click the Save.
7. Finally, find and add the latitude and longitude of your address on Google Maps using latitude and longitude finder websites.
That’s all you need to set Google maps address correctly on your website.